Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, greek yogurt zucchini bread with orange zest. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook greek yogurt zucchini bread with orange zest using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest:
- Prepare canola, vegetable, or melted coconut oil
- Take honey, maple syrup, or organic blue agave (I used maple syrup)
- Get large egg, room temperature
- Get plain Greek yogurt, room temperature (I used 0% fat)
- Make ready pure vanilla extract
- Take all-purpose flour
- Prepare baking powder
- Make ready baking soda
- Take salt
- Take ground cinnamon
- Get shredded zucchini (about 1 medium-large), squeezed
- Take orange zest
- Take optional: chopped walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips
Instructions to make Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Whisk the oil, agave, egg, yogurt, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until combined.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in. Mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined. Avoid over mixing. Fold in the zucchini, orange zest, and walnuts if using.
- Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry and clean. If you find the top of the bread is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil.
- Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food greek yogurt zucchini bread with orange zest recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!