Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, papaya chutney sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Papaya Chutney Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Papaya Chutney Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook papaya chutney sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Papaya Chutney Sauce:
- Get 2 papayas
- Make ready 1 medium red onion
- Prepare 2 clove garlic
- Take 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger
- Take 1 cup red wine vinegar
- Get 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
- Make ready 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Make ready 1 stick cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
Steps to make Papaya Chutney Sauce:
- peel papaya and cut in half
- scoop out the seeds and cit into large chunks
- peel and chop onion
- peel the garlic and ginger, and mince both
- combine all ingredients in large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- lower heat and simmer, stirring occasionally,until the onion is tender, about 15 minutes.
- cool to room temp.
- remove the cinnamon stick and puree in food processor or blender until smooth.
- sauce may be used immediately or refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food papaya chutney sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!