Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, zucchini risotto. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Risotto is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Zucchini Risotto is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini risotto using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Risotto:
- Prepare low sodium chicken broth
- Take arborio rice
- Get olive oil
- Prepare unsalted butter
- Prepare small zucchini
- Make ready grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare salt and pepper
Instructions to make Zucchini Risotto:
- Slice zucchini on the bias to 1/4" thick slices. Heat chicken broth in a small sauce pan to almost boiling. Reduce heat, keep warm over low heat.
- In a separate, medium sized sauce pan heat oil and butter over medium high heat. As soon as butter melts add zucchini.
- Sautée until zucchini just begins to soften. For crisper zucchini remove from pan with slotted spoon to leave oil/butter behind and set aside. For ultra-soft zucchini that will blend into your risotto leave in pan to cook entire time.
- Add rice to pan. Cook to toast lightly, stirring constantly. About 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium low. Add one cup hot broth. Stir constantly until broth is mostly abdorbed.
- Add the remaining broth one cup at a time allowing each addition to be absorbed before adding more. When final cup of broth is about 3/4 absorbed reduce heat to low and stir in parmesan.
- If you removed zucchini from the pan: For medium-soft zucchini return to pan half way through cooking risotto. For firmest texture add with parmesan.
- Taste before serving. Add salt and pepper if desired (I rarely add any cause the parmesan is usually salty enough). Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food zucchini risotto recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!