Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, milkfish tinola. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Milkfish Tinola is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Milkfish Tinola is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have milkfish tinola using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Milkfish Tinola:
- Get 1 milkfish, cleaned, sliced and fried
- Get 6 clove garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 pc shallot, sliced
- Prepare 1 pc ginger, sliced
- Make ready 1 raw papaya, cleaned & sliced
- Get 1 camote leaves
- Take 1 a pince of sugar
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready 1 one fish broth cubes
- Prepare 1 cooking oil
Steps to make Milkfish Tinola:
- Heat oil. Saute garlic, onion and ginger. Add papaya and broth cubes. Mix well. Add water and simmer till papaya is tender.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar according to your taste. Add fish and camote leaves. Simmer for a minute in a low heat.
- Serve with steaming hot rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food milkfish tinola recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!