Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dalma. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Դալմա Գարդեն Մոլն իր հաճախորդներին է առաջարկում աշխարհահռչակ ու տեղական խանութների և ուրախ ժամանց անցկացնելու կետերի բազմազանություն, որը հնարավորություն է տալիս բավարարել յուրաքանչյուր հաճախորդի ճաշակն ու. It is located near the Tsitsernakaberd hill in the Armenian capital Yerevan. It is the first mall in Armenia. Show phone. www.dalma.am. Введите запрос. Войти.
Dalma is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Dalma is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have dalma using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dalma:
- Prepare 1 Cup Toor Dal
- Make ready 1/2 Cup chana dal
- Prepare 2 Potatoes cut into 4 pieces each
- Get 2 whole dried red chillies
- Take 1 raw papaya (chopped)
- Prepare 1/2 big brinjal (cut into 4-5 pieces)
- Prepare 2 carrots sliced from middle and chopped into 6 pieces each
- Get 1 whole tomato
- Get 1 drumstick (cut into 4-5 pieces)
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp mustard oil
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get as required Chopped cauliflower
- Get 2 Chopped parwal
- Take 1 Julienne onion
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 inch Finely chopped ginger
Instructions to make Dalma:
- Put all the vegetables in a pressure cooker (papaya, brinjal, potato, tomato, drumstick, parwal, cauliflower, carrot). Add 1 cup toor dal and 1/2 cup chana dal to it. Add about 3 cups of water to it and let It pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Take a small pot, add 3 tbsp mustard oil, 2 dried red chilies, cumin seeds, onions, ginger and garlic, jeera powder and red chilli powder and sauté them. Do not burn the cumin seeds. - Add the boiled dal onto this pot and mix well and cook it for 3-5 mins on low flame.
- Your dalma is ready to be enjoyed. You may also add grated coconut to this.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dalma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!