Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lebanese zucchini moutabal. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Zucchini Moutabal is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Lebanese Zucchini Moutabal is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lebanese zucchini moutabal using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Zucchini Moutabal:
- Take kilo of lebanese zucchini pulp
- Prepare mashed garlic gloves
- Take lemon (squeezed)
- Get olive oil
- Get dried mint
- Take grounded hot pepper optional)
- Prepare Salt
Instructions to make Lebanese Zucchini Moutabal:
- Wash the zuchini well and cut off the stalks
- Grate the zucchini or hollow out the zucchini and remove the pulp.
- In a large pot bring ro boil 1 cup of water, then add the pulp.
- Bring it to gentle simmer for 5 minutes until cooked.
- Drain the zucchini pulp very well.
- In a bowl put the cooked pulp, lemon juice, mashed garlic, salt, hot pepper(if used), and the dried mint
- Pour the moutabal in a plate and garnish it with olive oil and a pinch of dried mint.
- Served cold.
- Made by :Samah Baroudi
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lebanese zucchini moutabal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!