Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey orange glazed ham. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Orange Glazed Ham is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Honey Orange Glazed Ham is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have honey orange glazed ham using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Orange Glazed Ham:
- Prepare 1 kg cooked ham
- Get cloves whole
- Take 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Take 1/2 cup orange juice
- Take 3 tbsp honey
Steps to make Honey Orange Glazed Ham:
- Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern. Insert a whole clove in each intersection of the scoring.
- Bake at 175°C (350°F) until the internal temperature reaches 60°C, for 20-30 minutes per kg. If your ham is still frozen, bake it at 150°C (300°F). Should take 1-2 hours per kg.
- Mix the honey, ground cloves, and orange juice to make the glaze.
- With a basting brush or spatula, spread the glaze over the ham. Increase the oven temperature to 300°C (400°F). Bake until the glaze turns golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food honey orange glazed ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!