Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked mediterranean sweet potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked mediterranean sweet potatoes using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes:
- Make ready large sweet potatoes
- Get chickpeas
- Prepare olive oil
- Prepare cumin
- Get coriander
- Make ready cinnamon
- Take paprika
- Take tahini
- Prepare a lemon of lemon juice
- Take dried dill
- Make ready minced garlic cloves
- Get Water
- Make ready cherry tomatoes
- Make ready chopped parsley
- Get Other half for the lemon juiced
- Take Chilly garlic sauce (optional)
Steps to make Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to about 250°c and in backing tray with tin foil
- Wash potatoes and cut in half lengthwise leaves the kin on. Rub halves with olive oil on bot side and place on baking tray skin side up.
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse. And toss in olive oil and all the spices (cumin, coriander, cinnamon and paprika)
- Place chickpeas in the same backing tray and put the tray in the oven and cook until sweet potatoes are soft, you can put a fork through with ease (about 30 minute)
- Meanwhile in a bowl ix together the tahini, lemon juice, garlic, dill and water to make a garlic sauce. Add water to the bowl til it has a sauce texture, not too watery but not sticky
- Next prepare the tomato topping, in a small bowl combined the chopped tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and chilly garlic sauce. Add as much garlic sauce as you want, depends on you liking. I added about a tablespoon.
- When the potatoes are ready take them out place two halves on each plate, skin side down,. And press them a little to create a small tear in the middle if the potato.
- Then place the chickpeas on top, place the tomatoes mixture and top with the garlic-tahini sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked mediterranean sweet potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!