Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken alfredo using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo:
- Take Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Make ready Penne Pasta
- Make ready of 1 Qt. Heavy Whipping Cream
- Take Parmesean Cheese
- Take Mozzarella Cheese
- Make ready butter
- Take Minced Garlic
- Take Fried Chicken Seasoning
- Take Flour
- Take Paprika
- Get Creole Seasoning
- Prepare Onion Powder
- Prepare White Wine Vinegar
- Make ready Dried Parsley
- Take Salt to Taste
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo:
- Start boiling pasta
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a separate deep skillet melt butter. Once butter is melted, add chicken. A rubber spatula works best to cook this dish.
- Cook on medium-high heat. Add garlic and all seasonings except for parsley while chicken is browning. Then add vinegar.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, add flour and coat the chicken. Cook until chicken is crispy, flipping often.
- Add heavy whipping cream, parmesean cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parsley. Stir until smooth, cover and cook on low for 5-10 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to alfredo sauce, stir well, and ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!