Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, jackfruit laddu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jackfruit Laddu is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Jackfruit Laddu is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jackfruit laddu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jackfruit Laddu:
- Take 1 cup jackfruit pulp
- Make ready 1 cup rava
- Get 2 tbsp cream
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Take 3 tsp Sugar(amount depends upon your taste and sweetness of jackfruit)
- Make ready 1 tbsp ghee
- Take 2 tbsp milkpowder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon elaichi powder and
- Take As required dryfruits for garnishing
Instructions to make Jackfruit Laddu:
- At first make a paste of jackfruit pulp, milk, cream and sugar in a mixer.
- In a pan roast rava till golden colour.
- Now add jackfruit paste and cook till mixture becomes thick. Now add milk powder. Mix well.
- Turn off the flame.Let the mixture cool for a while.
- Now add elaichi powder and mix well.
- Make small laddus and garnish with dryfruits of your choice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food jackfruit laddu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!