Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, jackfruit cutlet/ echorer chop. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jackfruit Cutlet/ Echorer Chop is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Jackfruit Cutlet/ Echorer Chop is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook jackfruit cutlet/ echorer chop using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jackfruit Cutlet/ Echorer Chop:
- Take 1 big bowl raw cubed jackfruit
- Prepare 1 potato (cuts into cube)
- Get 1 tbsp chana dal
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 2 chopped green chillies
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp gram flour
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 small size tomato
- Make ready 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp fried crushed peanuts
Steps to make Jackfruit Cutlet/ Echorer Chop:
- Pressure cook the cubed size jackfruit with the potato, chana dal, salt, turmeric powder & tomato with water.
- Then drain the water. In a bowl take this boiled jackfruit mixture & mash them to a paste.
- Then add chopped onion, ginger,garlic paste, red chilli, turmeric,garam masala powder, gram flour, crushed peanuts,lemon juice, salt, sugar & mix them well.
- Make cutlets from the jackfruit mix. Heat oil in a deep fry pan & deep fry the cutlets to golden brown.
- Serve the delicious jackfruit cutlets or chops hot with coconut chutney.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food jackfruit cutlet/ echorer chop recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!