Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, jackfruit curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jackfruit Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Jackfruit Curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook jackfruit curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jackfruit Curry:
- Get 500 grams raw jackfruit
- Take 1/2 cup onion paste
- Take 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp curd
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Take 100 ml mustard oil
Steps to make Jackfruit Curry:
- Boil 1-liter water in a pan, add jackfruit pieces, and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadahi /wok.Add oil and heat till smoking point. Add fenugreek seeds when blacken add onion paste. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and 2 tbsp water. Cook on medium flame till raw smell vanishes.
- Add all powdered spices except garam masala powder. Add 1/4cup water and cook on low flame till oil separates. Add curd and saute for 1 minute.
- Add jackfruit pieces, stir well, add salt also. Add 1 cup water, cover, and cook on low-medium flame till done. If required add more water.
- Add garam masala powder,stir.Put off flame and leave for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice /roti/puris etc.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jackfruit curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!