Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy curry chickpeas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Curry Chickpeas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crispy Curry Chickpeas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crispy curry chickpeas using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Curry Chickpeas:
- Prepare 2 cups canned chickpeas drained
- Make ready 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Take 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon mushroom essence or Hondashi optional
Instructions to make Crispy Curry Chickpeas:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the chickpeas with olive oil. Then, add in the dry ingredients and toss, making sure all chickpeas are coated with seasoning.
- In a lightly greased cake pan or bake ware, air fry the chickpeas at 360F (180C) for about 23-25 minutes, shake the basket a 3-4 times in the middle, until the surface is crisp and lightly golden brown.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy curry chickpeas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!