Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chilli eenchada(raw jackfruit). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilli Eenchada(Raw Jackfruit) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chilli Eenchada(Raw Jackfruit) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chilli eenchada(raw jackfruit) using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Eenchada(Raw Jackfruit):
- Take Fried Jackfruit
- Take 4 cup diced Eenchada (raw jackfruit)
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- Make ready 1 tsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Cornflour
- Get 1 Salt to taste
- Prepare 1 Oil to fry
- Take 1 Water as required
- Make ready Sauté
- Make ready 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- Take 2 medium Capsicums (chopped)
- Get 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Prepare 4 tsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 Salt to taste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Refined oil
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- Make ready 2 Onions (sliced)
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Corainder powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Take 5 piece Cloves
- Get 1 stick Cinnamon
- Prepare 2 tsp ground black pepper
Instructions to make Chilli Eenchada(Raw Jackfruit):
- Peel and cut the jackfruit into pieces.Boil the jackfruit until cooked well.
- For the batter:Take a bowl.Place cornflour and water in it.Mix them.Add ginger,chilli powder & salt to it and mix them again.
- Dip the jackfruit in the batter.Heat oil in pan and deep fry the jackfruit until turns golden brown.
- Blanch the cabbage in hot water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan.Sauté ginger-garlic paste,onion, capsicum,cloves,cinnamon stick, tomatoes,cumin powder & corainder powder.
- Add the ketchup,soya sauce,black pepper & garam masala to the pan.Then add the fried jackfruit to the mixture and sauté.Serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chilli eenchada(raw jackfruit) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!