Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vietnamese young jackfruit salad from auntie gai. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vietnamese Young Jackfruit Salad From Auntie Gai is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vietnamese Young Jackfruit Salad From Auntie Gai is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vietnamese young jackfruit salad from auntie gai using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Young Jackfruit Salad From Auntie Gai:
- Prepare 1/2 kg young jackfruit
- Make ready 4 prawns
- Get 100 g pork belly
- Make ready 50 g roasted peanuts
- Prepare 4 kaffir lime leaves, herbs, country borage (Mexican mint)
- Take 100 g bean sprouts
- Get fish sauce, lime, chili, garlic, sugar
Instructions to make Vietnamese Young Jackfruit Salad From Auntie Gai:
- Slice young jackfruit into small pieces, rinse well then boil thoroughly in about 15 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Boil the pork and steam the prawns until cooked through
- Mix 3 teaspoons of fish sauce with 1 teaspoon of sugar, 4 cloves of minced garlic, 1 chopped chili, juice from 1 squeezed lime. Mix well altogether in a bowl to have a gelatinous mixture.
- Slice cooked prawns and pork belly into small pieces.
- Slice all vegetables and herbs into small pieces.
- Mix young jackfruit, bean sprouts, sliced prawns and pork belly and mixed fish sauce altogether.
- Add sliced vegetables and herbs, crushed roasted peanuts into the above mixture.
- Transfer the contents to a serving plate and garnish the tops with some crushed roasted peanuts.
- This salad should be served with Vietnamese grilled rice crackers or shrimp chips.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vietnamese young jackfruit salad from auntie gai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!