Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato chickpeas curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato chickpeas curry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry:
- Prepare cooking oil
- Make ready onion, chopped
- Take garlic, minced
- Take minced fresh ginger root
- Take chickpeas, drained
- Take baby tomatoes
- Prepare coconut milk
- Make ready big sweet potato (cubed)
- Prepare garam masala
- Make ready ground cumin
- Take turmeric powder
- Get salt
- Prepare red chile flakes
- Take baby spinach
Steps to make Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry:
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook onion, garlic, and ginger until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add chickpeas, tomatoes, coconut milk, and sweet potato. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Season with garam masala, cumin, turmeric, chile flakes, and salt. Add spinach right before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato chickpeas curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!