Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken, kale & mushroom stir-fry (soya free/wheat free). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I'll be making a new recipe with a different leafy vegetable every day this week. Today it's kale. in a casserole! This simple stir-fried recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner. While kale isn't used commonly in Chinese food, as a fast-cooking vegetable that doesn't.
Chicken, Kale & Mushroom Stir-fry (Soya Free/Wheat Free) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken, Kale & Mushroom Stir-fry (Soya Free/Wheat Free) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken, kale & mushroom stir-fry (soya free/wheat free) using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Kale & Mushroom Stir-fry (Soya Free/Wheat Free):
- Make ready 1 Onion, sliced
- Prepare 1 fat piece of Ginger, peeled & cut into sticks
- Prepare 2 cloves Garlic, grated
- Get 1 Red chilli, sliced
- Prepare 2 handfuls chopped Kale, woody bits of stalk removed
- Get 150 g Chicken pieces, sliced
- Take 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Make ready Juice from 1 tin mandarins (give the mandarins to a child?)
- Make ready 1 star anise
- Make ready 4-5 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- Make ready 1 small tin Bamboo shoots
- Take 1 small tin Water chestnuts
- Take Water, a splash, if needed
- Take 125 g Oyster sauce (I used a sachet sauce)
Poached chicken adds a nice dose of protein to this raw kale salad recipe. The key to this healthy salad is chilling it before serving, which allows the kale to break down and the flavors to meld together. This easy chicken and kale soup will keep you warm on a cold and rainy day or any day that calls for a For convenience, you can make this soup with frozen kale without the need to thaw it beforehand. The Best Chicken Kale Recipes on Yummly
Steps to make Chicken, Kale & Mushroom Stir-fry (Soya Free/Wheat Free):
- Mix together the juice, the crushed star anise and the cornflour until smooth with no lumps.
- Stir in the chicken and leave to marinate for 15-20 minutes (if serving with rice, get that on to cook)
- Blanch the kale in boiling salted water for 1 minute, drain and rinse under cold tap. Set aside.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil or peanut oil in a wok.
- Carefully lift the chicken out of the marinade, shaking it gently to try and leave behind as much liquid/bits of star anise as possible.
- Cook in two batches, being very careful as it will splutter. Cook each batch for 3-4 minutes then remove to kitchen paper.
- Pour off most of the excess oil, put pan on heat (be careful not to let it get too hot as you are about to add chillies and you could end up, like I did, making the whole household cough from hot chilli fumes!) 🌶️
- Put the ginger, chilli and garlic into the wok and stir fry for about a minute,but if it sticks add a splash of water.
- Next add the onion and mushrooms and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the bamboo shoots and water chestnuts and continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Throw in the kale and stir fry a minute.
- Lastly add the chicken back in along with the stir fry/oyster sauce and some salt.
- Stir fry for another minute or two, then serve, either with rice or fried noodles.
This easy chicken and kale soup will keep you warm on a cold and rainy day or any day that calls for a For convenience, you can make this soup with frozen kale without the need to thaw it beforehand. The Best Chicken Kale Recipes on Yummly Your chickens can enjoy eating kale, just like other food. Kale is packed with essential nutrients that your chickens need to stay healthy. So, feeding them this green vegetable is the best idea you can.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken, kale & mushroom stir-fry (soya free/wheat free) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!