Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken alfredo spinach pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken alfredo spinach pizza using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza:
- Get 1 packages Pillsbury pizza dough(or homemade) :)
- Get 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- Take 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 can Alfredo Sauce (I made my own)
- Prepare 2 cup drained canned or frozen spinach
- Make ready 1 tsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 cup sliced mushrooms
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza:
- preheat oven to 345º
- Roll out pizza dough into a circle shape
- Put pizza dough on pizza stone or pizza pan
- (Optional) spread the olive oil along the edges of pizza
- Spread 3/4 of the can of Alfredo sauce on pizza dough
- Spread out two cups shredded chicken evenly
- pour sliced mushrooms along the pizza
- Spread drained spinach onto pizza dough
- Then take the mozzarella and spread it along over the spinach covering completely
- Put in oven to bake 30-35 mins
- let cool for 10 mins
- (Optional)Then take the remaining Alfredo sauce put in Piping or Ziploc bag cut corner and drizzle lines along the pizza for decorating
- Now ready to serve( with side salad or bread sticks!)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken alfredo spinach pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!