Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, eggplant rollatini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eggplant Rollatini is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Eggplant Rollatini is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggplant rollatini using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Rollatini:
- Take eggplant, peeled and cut long ways
- Make ready breadcrumbs
- Get eggs, beaten
- Prepare grated Parmesan cheese
- Make ready container of ricotta cheese
- Prepare garlic, chopped
- Get mozzarella- slice about 2/3s and grate the rest so it’s shredded in pieces (about 2 tbsp of shredded cheese)
- Get tomato sauce
- Take Frying oil, enough to cover about 1 inch of your pan
- Get Dried parsley
- Prepare Salt, pepper
- Get Dried basil
- Make ready Toothpicks
Steps to make Eggplant Rollatini:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper. Mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dredge eggplant in egg, then breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry til golden brown
- In the meantime mix ricotta with the shredded mozzarella, chopped garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and basil.
- Scoop spoonfuls of ricotta mixture into the middle of the eggplant.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Place rolled up eggplant in baking dish. Once its placed remove the toothpicks.
- Spread sauce evenly and top with the sliced mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes or til cheese is golden bubbly.
- Serve with garlic bread or pasta.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggplant rollatini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!