Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, alfredo lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alfredo Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Alfredo Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have alfredo lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Lasagna:
- Get Sweet Italian Sausage
- Make ready Garlic
- Make ready Onion - chopped
- Get 12 oz jar Roasted Red Pepper
- Take White wine
- Take 10 oz pkg. Frozen Chopped Spinach
- Prepare 15 oz carton Ricotta Cheese
- Take Salt & Pepper
- Get Egg - lightly beaten
- Take 17 oz jars Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare Lasagna Noodles
- Prepare 6oz pkg Mozzarella Cheese
- Take Grated or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Instructions to make Alfredo Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove sausage from casing and brown until crumbly. Drain, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings. With drippings in skillet and meat removed, cook garlic and onions until tender. Return sausage, add red peppers and wine. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 min., until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Cook spinach as directed. Drain and squeeze all water from spinach. Add egg, ricotta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Layer in baking pan or dish sprayed with cooking spray - 1c Alfredo Sauce; 4 lasagna noodles; half the spinach ricotta mixture; half the sausage mixture; 1/4 of mozzarella cheese; 1c Alfredo Sauce.
- Repeat with noodles, spinach mixture, meat mixture, mozzarella and 1c Alfredo sauce.
- Top with 4 noodles and remaining Mozzarella
- Spread remaining Alfredo Sauce and top with Parmesan Cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 mins. Uncover and bake another 15 mins. Let stand for 15 min before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food alfredo lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!