Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, corona marinated fullblood wagyu bavette steak with grilled watermelon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corona Marinated Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak with Grilled Watermelon is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Corona Marinated Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak with Grilled Watermelon is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have corona marinated fullblood wagyu bavette steak with grilled watermelon using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corona Marinated Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak with Grilled Watermelon:
- Take 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak
- Get 2 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar
- Prepare 2 TBSP Garlic (minced)
- Take 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Get 1 Corona Beer
- Prepare 1/2 CUP Cilantro (chopped)
- Take 1/4 CUP Brown Sugar
- Get 4 Limes (divided)
- Make ready 1 Watermelon
- Prepare Olive Oil (to season)
- Take Salt (to season)
- Take Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season)
- Take Cilantro (to garnish)
- Get Limes (to garnish)
Steps to make Corona Marinated Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak with Grilled Watermelon:
- PREPARING THE MARINATED FULLBLOOD WAGYU BAVETTE STEAK - Trim off any excess fat from the Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak, and place the steak in a large container. In a bowl, combine the Corona beer, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, minced garlic, and chopped cilantro. Add the zest and juice from three limes (save one lime for later use) to the bowl. Mix all ingredients to combine. Pour the marinade (from the bowl) over the bavette steak.
- Cover the container with the steak, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Remove the Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak from the fridge, and take it out of the marinade. Season heavily with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Allow the bavette steak to come to room temperature before grilling.
- PREPARING THE WATERMELON - Clean the watermelon, and cut it into large planks. Season the watermelon with olive oil, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Add the zest and juice of one lime, coating all sides of the watermelon planks.
- COOKING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BAVETTE STEAK - Place the marinated bavette steak on a preheated grill at 400°F degrees. Cook for 10-12 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of at least 120°F degrees is reached. Remove the steak from the grill, and allow the meat to rest.
- FINAL STEPS - While the grilled Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak is resting, place the watermelon on the grill. Cook the watermelon for 5 minutes per side. Remove it from the grill, and cut it into cubes. Slice the grilled bavette steak thinly against the grain. Serve the slices of Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak with the grilled watermelon, lime, and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food corona marinated fullblood wagyu bavette steak with grilled watermelon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!