Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, brinjal capsicum ki sabzi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this video you will watch how to make baingan shimla mirch sabziHow to make brinjal capsicum recipeThis recipe is very easy to make and tastes. Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe is an easy side dish recipe which accentuates the flavors of capsicum with eggplant or brinjal and tomatoes. This sabzi can be had with phulka or chapati for a nutritious lunch at school or work. Shimla mirch ki sabji is a tangy, hearty dish of green bell peppers (capsicum) and potatoes.
Brinjal capsicum ki sabzi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brinjal capsicum ki sabzi is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook brinjal capsicum ki sabzi using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal capsicum ki sabzi:
- Get mustard oil
- Make ready Vegetables
- Make ready capsicum (finely chopped)
- Get brinjal (finely chopped)
- Get green chillies (chopped)
- Prepare Coriander leaves (for garnish)
- Prepare curry leaves
- Take Spices
- Take coriander powder
- Get turmeric powder
- Prepare red chilli powder
- Take garam masala
- Take hing
- Prepare mustard seeds
- Take Salt
- Get besan
How To Make Baingan Mooli Sabzi -. Wash chopped brinjal (baingan) and Raddish (Mooli). Baingan Mooli sabzi with adouri is ready to be served. You can have it with chapaties, rotis or rice.
Steps to make Brinjal capsicum ki sabzi:
- Take vegetables clean and chopped them well, keep them aside.take besan roast them well when smell of besan will change then keep besan aside.
- Now take oil in a pan when oil become heat then add mustard seeds,hing when it will sizzle then add Curry leaves and green chillies after ten seconds add capsicum and brinjal fry well now add turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and salt mix well.
- Now cover the pan till capsicum brinjal rankle.now add roasted besan mix well.sabji is prepare garnish with coriander leaves.we can serve with chapati,roti,paratha
Baingan Mooli sabzi with adouri is ready to be served. You can have it with chapaties, rotis or rice. Flat Beans Curry Recipe: Aloo Sem Ki Sabzi Masala Corn Curry: Delicious Restaurant Style Capsicum Corn Masala Sabzi. Masala Corn Curry is yet another Indian side dish for roti/chapati or even mild pulaos prepared with sweetcorn.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brinjal capsicum ki sabzi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!