Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Apple Pie Dump Cake was shared to me by my uncle and it really has to be one of the easiest slow cooker dessert recipes I have ever made. Dessert is even easier when you make this Crockpot Apple Dump Cake Recipe for the perfect fall dessert. The slow cooker does all the work! This apple dump cake was a camping favorite for my family.
Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot apple dump cake
- Get apple pie filling
- Take apple cinnamon muffin mix
- Get butter cut in cubes
Apple Dump cake in a crock pot makes a simple and easy dessert, perfect for holidays. Apple Pie filling, Yellow Cake mix, Crunchy Pecans and a slow cooker! Crockpot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe is an easy slow cooker that is perfect for the holidays! What is better than that combo!
Steps to make Crockpot apple dump cake
- Start by cutting soft butter (I let mine sit out for 10 mins) 1. Spray crockpot with nonstick spray
- Add pie filling evenly on bottom of crockpot
- Evenly shake both packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix over the apple pie filling
- Add butter all over the top of apple cinnamon muffin mix, may need to add more butter
- Cook until done. (on high for about 2 hrs.)
- Notes- pie filling can be change to whatever you like. Remember if your changing pie filling change the muffin mix too, or use a yellow cake mix. I just went with the muffin mix because it matches up with what iam making or I would of used the yellow cake mix. Mix stuff up and see what you like best. Can’t wait to see all of the combinations people come up with. Happy easy baking.
Crockpot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe is an easy slow cooker that is perfect for the holidays! What is better than that combo! Top it with whipped cream or ice cream! Families give it the stamp of approval! Crockpot Apple Dump Cake is the ultimate comfort food.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!