Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, no-bake strawberry cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have no-bake strawberry cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Take Crust base
- Get 80 g graham cracker or digestive biscuit
- Get 40 g unsalted butter, melted
- Prepare Strawberry puree
- Make ready 15 g cool water
- Prepare 1 g (1/3 tsp) gelatin powder
- Take 150 g fresh or frozen strawberries
- Make ready 50 g granulated sugar
- Get Cheesecake
- Make ready 30 g cool water
- Prepare 4.5 g (1/2 tbsp) gelatin powder
- Prepare 150 g cream cheese, room temperature
- Take 90 g plain yogurt
- Get 25 g granulated sugar
- Prepare 120 g whipping cream
Instructions to make No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin. Transfer into a bowl. Combine well with butter.
- Place into a 6-inch (15 cm) cake mold or loose-bottom pan. Spread evenly before pressing the mixture onto the base to pack it firm. Refrigerate until the cheesecake is ready.
- Strawberry puree: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom.
- Half or quarter the strawberries. Place into a saucepan along with sugar. Cook over low heat until the strawberries break down and become soft. Transfer into a blender and process until smooth.
- Cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom.
- In a medium bowl, smoothen the cream cheese with a rubber spatula or whisk until creamy. Mix in plain yogurt and sugar until it becomes really smooth.
- In a cold bowl, whip the cream until thick and creamy with a whisk or electric mixer. Fold the thickened cream into the cheese mixture.
- Assembly: Melt the bloomed gelatin for strawberry puree. Heat in a microwave or bain-marie just until it is fully dissolved. Combine well with the strawberry puree.
- Also, melt the bloomed gelatin for cheesecake. Fold it into the cheese mixture until well-combined. Once the gelatin is mixed in, do the following steps quickly before they set.
- Separate the cheese mixture into 4 bowls. And separate the strawberry puree into 3 of the bowls and mix well. Quantity as follow: - 1st bowl – 110g cheese mixture & 40g strawberry puree - 2nd bowl – 90g cheese mixture & 65g strawberry puree - 3rd bowl – 60g cheese mixture & the remaining strawberry puree - 4th bowl – the remaining cheese mixture
- Pour the 4th bowl (remaining cheese mixture) onto the crust base. Shake the pan to spread it evenly. From the cake center, pour the 1st bowl, followed by the 2nd bowl and the 3rd bowl last.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or best overnight. The cake will set better when chilled longer. To remove the cake mold, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!