Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken asian salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Asian Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Teriyaki Chicken Asian Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki chicken asian salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Asian Salad:
- Take 2 Chicken breast
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Make ready Garlic Salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter
- Prepare Tri-Color Cole Slaw
- Make ready Iceberg lettuce
- Prepare Strips Toast Tortilla
- Prepare Roasted & salted sunflower seeds
- Prepare Almonds
- Make ready 11 oz Mandarin Oranges
- Prepare Soy Sauce
- Get Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce and Marinade (I have a homemade teriyaki sauce I use)
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Asian Salad:
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic salt chicken breast to taste. Drizzle a little butter on top of chicken and place on grill. Turn in 3 to 4 minutes and drizzle a little butter on other side. Cook 3 to 4 minutes and remove from grill and place in a bowl, set aside.
- Turn heat to medium high, and pour rest of butter in skillet. Place cut up chicken in skillet and add Soy Sauce, and Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce to taste and stir occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- On a plate, place lettuce, slaw and mix. Add a portion of the chicken, toasted strips, sunflower seeds & almonds. Around the edge of plate, place the oranges. Drizzle your favorite salad dressing. (I used a Maple Grove Farms Fat Free Wasabi Dijon Dressing or a Ginger Salad Dressing). Enjoy!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food teriyaki chicken asian salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!