Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vegetable noodle alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable noodle alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetable noodle alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegetable noodle alfredo using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable noodle alfredo:
- Prepare noodles
- Make ready spaghetti noodles
- Take water
- Take olive oil, extra virgin
- Get chopped parsley
- Make ready salt
- Make ready vegetables and sauce
- Get Ragu Alfredo sauce
- Make ready broccoli florets
- Make ready sliced carrots
- Prepare onion, chopped
- Prepare water
- Take sweet peas, frozen
Instructions to make Vegetable noodle alfredo:
- In a wok or pot add water salt and quarter cup of oil bring to boil add noodles boil 7-9 minutes till el dente
- Drain noodles mix with quarter cup oil and parsley set aside
- Add oil to wok add onions carrots broccoli let cook till broccoli is tender
- Add noodles incorporate into veggies add sauce incorporate well let simmer 3-5 minutes add peas let sit 4 minutes serve enjoy
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetable noodle alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!