Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brandy cream chicken alfredo pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brandy cream chicken alfredo pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta:
- Get an onion diced
- Prepare mushrooms
- Prepare butter
- Get Brandy
- Make ready heavy cream
- Prepare dijon mustard
- Take worcestershire sauce
- Prepare Pasta of choice
- Take Jar of Alfredo sauce
- Make ready Chicken Breasts
- Prepare chopped parsley
Steps to make Brandy cream chicken Alfredo pasta:
- Melt butter in saute pan
- Season chicken Breasts with a seasoning of choice and pan sear
- In same pan add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Add another tablespoon of butter if necessary.
- Add Brandy and ignite while holding the pan away from you. After the flame burns out add cream, worcestershire, dijon mustard, 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce, and mix thoroughly
- Add seared chicken Breasts to same pan, cover and simmer 20-25 mins. Meanwhile, prepare your favorite pasta.
- After chicken Breasts are finished cooking, serve on top of pasta either sliced, or diced, and top all of it with some delicious brandy cream alfredo sauce and parsley. Ready to serve!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brandy cream chicken alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!