Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate raspberry cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Raspberry Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Raspberry Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate raspberry cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Raspberry Cookies:
- Take 1 cup butter, softened (unsalted)
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Get 2 eggs
- Make ready 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- Make ready 1/2 cup raspberries, pureed
- Get 3 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Get 3/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 cup vanilla chips
Steps to make Chocolate Raspberry Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in melted (don't forget to cool it! You don't want cooked eggs!) and raspberry puree.
- Combine flour, (one cup at a time) baking soda, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in vanilla chips.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-11 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove to iron rack to cool.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate raspberry cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!