Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, seasoned swiss steak w/ glazed carrots and ranch mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have seasoned swiss steak w/ glazed carrots and ranch mashed potatoes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes:
- Make ready 3 Swiss Steaks, cut in half
- Take Salt n Pepper
- Take Onion Powder
- Prepare Garlic Powder
- Prepare Old Bay Seasoning
- Make ready 4-5 Lg. Russet Potatoes, cubed
- Get 3 Tbsps. Salted Butter
- Make ready 3 Lg. Squirts Ranch Dressing
- Make ready 3 tsps. Salt
- Get 2 tsps. Black Pepper
- Take 2 Bags Baby Carrots, cut in half
- Get 3 Tbsps. Salted Butter
- Take 1/2 C. Packed Brown Sugar
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. Salt
Steps to make Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash steaks and pat dry. Season both sides with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and old bay. Add to baking pans. Bake for 20-25 minutes. We like our meat medium to medium-rare. Remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil and set aside to keep warm.
- In a large pot add the potatoes. Fill pot with enough water to cover potatoes plus a cup or two extra. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are tender. Drain the water. Mash the potatoes. Add salt, pepper, butter, and ranch. Stir til combine. Set aside.
- In another large pot add the carrots and fill pot with enough water to cover carrots. Cook same time as the potatoes. Bring to a boil and add the salt. Turn heat down and let simmer til carrots are tender. Drain water. Add the butter and brown sugar. Stir and combine til everything is melted and mixed together.
- Once everything is done. Serve immediately and enjoy 😋
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food seasoned swiss steak w/ glazed carrots and ranch mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!