Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, no-bake white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have no-bake white chocolate raspberry cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake:
- Take Crust
- Get 1 Nabisco OREO Pie Crust
- Take Filling
- Take 16 oz Bakers White Chocolate (4 bars)
- Take 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Make ready 2 packages 8oz Philidelphia Cream Cheese
- Take 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Take 1/4 cup Extra fine white sugar
- Take 1 pints fresh raspberries (cleaned)
Steps to make No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and butter. I used 30-second incraments, stirring in-between. Let cool for a few minutes afterward.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until the mixture is creamy; roughly 3 minutes.
- Fold the white chocolate mixture into the cream cheese mixture, continue to fold the mixtures until they're evenly mixed.
- Next, fold in the freshly cleaned raspberries into the mixture. Be careful not to break the berries too much – a little is fine – but by keeping this to a minimal it will save the two distinct flavors in the finished cheesecake.
- Pour the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and let chill for 8 hours. Serve and enjoy :)
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food no-bake white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!