Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, white chocolate raspberry scones. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Chocolate Raspberry Scones is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. White Chocolate Raspberry Scones is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have white chocolate raspberry scones using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Raspberry Scones:
- Prepare 3 cup Flour
- Get 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 cup Sugar
- Take 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Get 1/4 cup Milk
- Prepare 1/3 cup Real Butter
- Take 2/3 cup Frozen Raspberries
- Make ready 1/3 cup White Chocolate Chips
Instructions to make White Chocolate Raspberry Scones:
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and add, along with rest of wet ingredients, to flour mixture.
- Add chips and berries to mixture before completely mixed.
- Ensure berries stay completely frozen before adding otherwise you'll get pink dough.
- Do not over mix.
- Press dough down into bowl firmly.
- Quickly flip bowl onto lightly floured surface and press any crumbs into place.
- Cut into eight wedges, like a pie.
- Place separately on a cookie sheet covered in foil or wax baking paper and sprinkle LIBERALLY with sugar.
- Bake at 425 for 20 min or until edges and tops start to brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food white chocolate raspberry scones recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!