Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, raspberry chocolate flan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Raspberry Chocolate Flan is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Raspberry Chocolate Flan is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have raspberry chocolate flan using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Chocolate Flan:
- Make ready Base
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups Almond
- Get 1 Cup dates
- Get 3 tablespoons Cacao Powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Make ready Pinch Seasalt
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Cacao butter
- Get Filling
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups cashew (soaked 2hrs, rinse & drained)
- Take 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or defrosted from frozen)
- Make ready 1/4 Cup coconut nectar
- Take 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- Make ready Pinch sea salt
- Get 1/4 Cup coconut oil (melted)
- Get 1/4 Cup Cacao Butter (melted)
- Take 1/3 Cup Cacao powder
- Get Extra raspberries for decorating top of flan
Steps to make Raspberry Chocolate Flan:
- Makes one 22cm tart (French fluted one with removable base) takes 30mins to make and overnight to set. Line tart tin with glad wrap for easy removal
- Base, Blend all base ingredients in a food processor until chunky like a breadcrumb, so it sticks together between your fingers but still has some nice texture.
- Pour into your tart tin. Press the base in and up the edges, moving around with your palm, thumb and fingers to get a nice even thickness an all sides. Pop the base in the freezer while you prep the filling
- Filling, blend all your filling ingredients in a blender except the Cacao Butter and Cacao powder in a blender until super creamy and smooth. Then add in the Cacao Butter and blend again, finally add the Cacao powder and blend til combined. Remove tart shell from the freezer and pour in the filling, smoothing out the top with a spatula. Place in fridge overnight to set.
- This tart will keep in the fridge for a week and you can freeze it in a sealed container whole or sliced for up to two months.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food raspberry chocolate flan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!