Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, corn pepper and cabbage relish. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corn Pepper and Cabbage Relish is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Corn Pepper and Cabbage Relish is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook corn pepper and cabbage relish using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Pepper and Cabbage Relish:
- Get 2-1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- Get 1 large orange bell pepper
- Take 1 large onion diced
- Take 1/3 teaspoon sesame oil
- Take 2-1/2 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- Get 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- Get 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar unfiltered with the mother
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Get 1/4 cup capers chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped pimento peppers
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- Prepare To taste honey optional
Instructions to make Corn Pepper and Cabbage Relish:
- Dice the peppers and onions put with the corn.
- Add to a very hot skillet and stir to mix add the salt, seasoned salt, garlic, both vinegars and simmer till the onion is tender. Slice the cabbage.
- Add the 1/2 tablespoons to the cabbage and rub vigorously
- Add seasoned cabbage to the corn mixture.
- Stir it together simmer 15 minutes
- Chop the capers and pimentos.
- Stir them in and simmer 15 minutes.
- You can serve in a bowl as a side or use as a condiment. I hope you enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food corn pepper and cabbage relish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!