Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fitness recipe: upside-down banana-coconut cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fitness recipe: upside-down banana-coconut cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake:
- Make ready 300 g Ripe Bananas
- Make ready 75 g Coconut Filings
- Make ready 70 g Greek yoghurt
- Get 20 g Coconut Sugar
- Make ready 10 g Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted)
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get Coconut Oil Spray
Steps to make Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake:
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar.
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. - Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly.
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture.
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes.
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. - Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fitness recipe: upside-down banana-coconut cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!