Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, banana pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Banana Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana pancakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pancakes:
- Take 1 mashed banana
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready 2 tbsp flour
- Prepare 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Take 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to make Banana Pancakes:
- Mash your banana, if you know what I mean. Oh stop it, get your mind out of the gutter, Nick. Anyways, in a medium sized bowl, you want to use a fork and mash it into as fine a paste as you can. Try to leave no chunks.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix mix mix. Then mix in the eggs. Mix some more! Keep mixing until your arm gets tired (roughly 48 hours of mixing with no rest or bathroom breaks).
- Take a smoke break. You must be tired after all that mixing.
- Get your pan on the stove, throw it up to medium. Use some butter to lube up that bad boy. He’s been a naughty frying pan, and you’re gonna punish him by dropping in some of that banana pancake mix in the middle of the pan, roughly 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp. Let it spill down the bowl so it forms a nice, round, even shape.
- Cook it on that side quickly, give or take a minute. You want to see the edges start to form. Then get a nice spatula to slide underneath, and flip that sonofagun. Cook it again for another minute, then add it to a plate.
- Drop in the rest of the pancake mix and repeat step 5.
- I like to drizzle some condensed milk on top, that’s my recommendation. But you do what you want, I’m not your real Dad. You were adopted.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!