Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cabbage and spinach paratha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cabbage and Spinach Paratha is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cabbage and Spinach Paratha is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cabbage and spinach paratha using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage and Spinach Paratha:
- Get 1 cup Spinach chopped -
- Get 1 cup Cabbage chopped -
- Prepare 1 tsp Oil -
- Make ready Water - 1/4 cup (needed)
- Get 1/2 tsp Ajwain seeds -
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds -
- Get 2 cups Wheat flour -
- Make ready 2 tsp Salt -
- Prepare Ghee - 3 tbsp (for cooking)
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder -
- Take 2 tsp Chilli powder-
Instructions to make Cabbage and Spinach Paratha:
- In a wide vessel mix everything except ghee by adding water little by little.
- When everything comes together, cover it and keep it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, divide the mixture into a equal lemon sized balls.
- Pat with flour and make it a round shape.
- When the tawa is hot, put these parathas one by one turning sides and adding ghee on it.
- Enjoy it with any curry or just with pickle/curd.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cabbage and spinach paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!