Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan banana oatmeal pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan banana oatmeal pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Make ready 1 ripe banana
- Get 1 cup plant milk
- Take splash apple cider vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp flax
- Take 1 scoop protein
- Get 1 1/2 cup oat flour (blended oats)
- Get 1 tsp pinch of nutmeg
- Make ready 1 tbsp cinnamon
Steps to make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Mash up banana, then mix in, milk, apple cider vinegar and flax and let sit for 4-5 minutes
- Mix in protein powder, oat flour, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Cook in pan with oil or in nonstick skillet until golden brown, then flip and repeat
- Plate and top with fruit and spread of choice
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegan banana oatmeal pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!