Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, moist chocolate chip banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook moist chocolate chip banana bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Take 3 ripe mashed bananas
- Make ready 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Take 1/2 cup oil
- Get 1/2 cup whole milk
- Prepare 2 eggs (room temperature)
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Steps to make Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined.
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute.
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined.
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!