Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, extra fluffy banana pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have extra fluffy banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- Take 3 large very ripe bananas
- Take 2 large eggs
- Prepare 2 tbs granulated sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 tbs unsalted butter - melted
- Take 1 cup milk
- Make ready 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Prepare 4 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
Instructions to make Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- In a large bowl mash bananas until slightly liquidy. Add eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Add melted butter and stir until just combined, then add milk and stir until well combined with all other wet ingredients.
- Add flour, baking, powder, and baking soda. Fold into wet ingredients until just combined. You want your batter to be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix or you'll have tough pancakes.
- Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes while you heat a nonstick skillet, iron skillet, or griddle over medium-low heat. When skillet is hot add 1 tsp of butter if desired and let melt (I don't do this but some people do).
- For 6 inch pancakes: Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop batter out of bowl and pour into hot skillet. Add as many at one time that you can fit without edges touching (my skillet fits one at a time). For "silver dollar" pancakes scoop 2 tbs of batter per pancake into skillet.
- Cook pancakes on first side until bubbles just begin to come through and edges look slightly dry. Flip and cook 1 minute, or until second side is lightly browned. The trick is to cook pancakes at a low temperature so they cook all the way through without burning.
- Stack your perfect pancakes on plates and serve with your favorite toppings (I like peanut butter). Can serve 2-8 people depending on how many pancakes you want to give each person. Haha. I was able to get 8, 6 inch pancakes and 2, 4 inch pancakes out of this batch. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food extra fluffy banana pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!