Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, salmon with garlic black bean sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salmon With Garlic Black Bean Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Salmon With Garlic Black Bean Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salmon with garlic black bean sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon With Garlic Black Bean Sauce:
- Take 1 tbsp mince garlic
- Take 1 salmon fish head or fillet
- Get 1/2 cup water or more or less depending on the saltiness preference
- Take garnish
- Take 1 cup scallion or spring onion
- Prepare 1 cup cucumber
- Prepare GARLICKY BLACK BEAN SAUCE
- Take 3 tbsp cooked garlicky black bean
Steps to make Salmon With Garlic Black Bean Sauce:
- FOR THE GARLIC BLACK BEAN SAUCE PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335642-garlic-black-bean-sauce
- broil salmon 20 minute on each side till crispy and lightly brown or longer depending on the thickness and size then set aside
- In pan add the cooked garlicky black bean with water bring it to a boil then off heat then add scallion and cooked salmon
- BELOW ARE FEW BLACK BEAN SAUCE AND BLACK BEAN MACKEREL SAUCE RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366113-bak-choy-in-black-bean-sauce
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salmon with garlic black bean sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!