Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red cabbage salad - a thai salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Red cabbage salad - A Thai salad. finely cut red cabbage•finely shredded carrots•boiled green peas•chopped spring onion•cut coriander•ground salted pea nuts•cooked barnyard millet or quinoa•sesame oil. A versatile red cabbage salad that goes with most cuisines, including Middle Eastern, Asian, Mexican, European, Italian and Southern. It's my standard "go to" salad because I pretty much always have red cabbage in the fridge (because it lasts for weeks!). I picked a red cabbage this morning and it was so sweet and juicy I made a raw salad.
Red cabbage salad - A Thai salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Red cabbage salad - A Thai salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have red cabbage salad - a thai salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red cabbage salad - A Thai salad:
- Get 2 cups finely cut red cabbage
- Make ready 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- Make ready 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- Take 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
- Make ready 1/2 cup cut coriander
- Make ready 1/4 cup ground salted pea nuts
- Prepare 1/2 cup cooked barnyard millet or quinoa
- Take 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Take 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Get 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Prepare 2 teaspoons honey
- Make ready 1 pinch black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Get Small quantity of ginger
- Prepare Salt and chilly flakes for taste
Red Cabbage Salad: Easy and Versatile. This oriental cabbage salad is one of those recipes that came about at a moment when there were very few ingredients to choose from. Normally in a Thai salad, I would use shallots because they are crunchier and have a slightly milder flavor, but red onions were what I had on hand and they worked. Kale slaw salad with cabbage features shredded kale, red cabbage, carrots and parsley tossed in a delicious dijon vinaigrette with a variety of seeds.
Steps to make Red cabbage salad - A Thai salad:
- Place peanut butter in a bowl and add sesame oil, soya sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger, black pepper, chilli flakes,salt & lemon juice. Stir well to prepare the salad dressing.
- Place in a bowl shredded red cabbage, Carrot, green peas, spring onion, cooked barn millet (or quinoa), coriander and mix thoroughly
- Add salad dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle crushed salted peanuts, some cut spring onion on top and serve the salad.
Normally in a Thai salad, I would use shallots because they are crunchier and have a slightly milder flavor, but red onions were what I had on hand and they worked. Kale slaw salad with cabbage features shredded kale, red cabbage, carrots and parsley tossed in a delicious dijon vinaigrette with a variety of seeds. Adapted from Martha Stewart, I had all the ingredients on hand and whipped it up within minutes. This Kale & Cabbage Slaw is one of those salads that on. A different take on a cabbage side dish, this Red Cabbage Salad combines crunchy, sweet, tangy and salty for an unexpectedly different salad.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red cabbage salad - a thai salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!