Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken stir fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- Prepare 1 cup Jasmine Rice Rinsed well until water runs clear
- Prepare 2.5 cups lightly salted water
- Make ready 3 drops vanilla
- Get 1 dash nutmeg
- Take 1 dash Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tablespoon light sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of Olive
- Get Dash soy sauce, I like plum sauce also
- Get Your favorite vegetables cleaned and cut or frozen vegetables
- Make ready Fresh is better and healthier. I use whatever I have. I do buy mini corn, water chestnuts and things I cannot get fresh. I love a bit of fresh ginger, fresh onions and fresh Garlic. To my taste
Instructions to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- Cook the rice in one pan according to directions. I add my cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, to my water to boil. After rice is rinsed and clean, I add to boiling water. Cook according to directions.
- In a skillet, add oils, when hot add vegetables until almost done. Al dente with a bit of crunch left in them.
- Add sauces and gently stir to mix.
- When vegetables are done place Rice on plate (s) then top with Vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!