Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple butter. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Butter is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Apple Butter is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have apple butter using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Butter:
- Take Pink Lady Apples (Or, whatever you like)
- Prepare Brown Sugar (unpacked)
- Make ready Granulated Sugar
- Take Honey
- Get Molasses
- Get Cinnamon
- Make ready Nutmeg
- Get Root Beer
Steps to make Apple Butter:
- Wash, core and dice apples. Place in a large pot.
- Add in everything but the root beer. Stir throughly to coat apples. Add in the root beer, but don’t stir it. Allow the seasonings to stay adhered to the apples. Cover. Turn stove on medium heat and bring to a simmer. Then reduce to low.
- Keep an eye on the apples. It’ll take a while, but you can periodically take a look at them until they resemble this.
- At that point, you’ll want to put them in the blender and purée them. Return to the pot on low heat and continue cooking uncovered. You’ll want the steam to escape to allow it to reduce and thicken. STIR OCCASIONALLY.
- When it has reduced to the point where when you stir it, it takes a few seconds to cover the bottom of the pot, it’s done. It will almost seem like it wants to hold it’s shape. Remove, store in a jar, refrigerate when cooled. Can it if you’the like to.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food apple butter recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!