Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, honey preserved prune pork belly. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baste pork belly with honey sherry mixture. Time to show how to make Pork Belly Sous Vide for the New Year! Pork belly is a boneless cut of fatty meat from the belly of a pig. Pork belly is particularly popular in Hispanic, Chinese, Danish, Norwegian, Korean, Thai and Filipino cuisine.
Honey preserved prune pork belly is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Honey preserved prune pork belly is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook honey preserved prune pork belly using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey preserved prune pork belly:
- Prepare Marinate:
- Prepare 1 lb (450 g) Pork belly
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1/8 tsp White Pepper
- Get 3 tbsp Water
- Get Sauce:
- Take 5 tbsp Ketchup
- Prepare 4 tbsp Sugar
- Get 3 tbsp Water
- Take 2 tbsp Honey
- Prepare 3 Chopped dried preserved prunes
- Make ready 2 Chopped dried tangerine peeled skin
- Prepare Batter:
- Get 1 Large egg
- Get 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 10 tbsp ( or 150 ml) water (1/2 cup +2 tbsp)
- Get 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup (65 g) Corn starch
- Make ready 3/4 cup (105 g) Flour
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
- Get Oil for frying
- Get 1/2 Green bell pepper cubes
- Take 1/2 Red bell pepper cubes
- Get 1/2 can Canned pineapple cubes
- Take 1 Sliced large red onion
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Honey preserved prune pork belly. How to Cook Yummy Beef Burger #Christmas Revival#. Roast Pork Loin with Armagnac-Prune Sauce. Pork Tenderloin Marinated in Amber Ale.
Instructions to make Honey preserved prune pork belly:
- Cut 450 g pork belly into cubes.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp white pepper, 1/4 tsp garlic powder and 3 tbsp water.
- Mix and let the pork belly marinate for 20 mins.
- Make the batter by combining 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp garlic powder, 1 large egg, 10 tbsp water and 2 tsp baking powder.
- Then add in 1/2 cup corn starch and whisk.
- Add 3/4 cup flour and whisk
- 2 tbsp oil last and whisk
- Combine and batter the pork belly together.
- Make the sauce by combining 5 tbsp ketchup, 4 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp honey, 4 chopped dried preserved prune, 2 chopped dried tangerine skin peel, 3 tbsp water and mix together.
- Pour oil in wok and fry the pork belly, then remove and set aside.
- Once it turns golden brown, remove and drain the pork belly.
- Heat up a wok and add in some cooking oil. Add in 1 sliced large red onion and stir fry until light brown, then follow by 1/2 red bell pepper cubes, 1/2 green bell pepper cubes and 1/2 canned pineapple cubes. Stir fry until you smell the peppery aroma and then put it aside.
- Pour the tomato sauce into the wok and heat until the sauce thickenens. Add the peppers, pineapples and pork belly in and coat them with the sauce.
Roast Pork Loin with Armagnac-Prune Sauce. Pork Tenderloin Marinated in Amber Ale. Marinated Pork Chops with White Beans and Dandelion-Fennel Salad. Braised Pork Belly with Pickled Radishes. Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey preserved prune pork belly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!