Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pumpkin roll bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Roll Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pumpkin Roll Bars is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pumpkin roll bars using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Roll Bars:
- Prepare 6 tbls butter
- Take 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 15 oz. Canned pumpkin
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Get 2 cups flour
- Get 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Prepare 1/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Take 1 egg
Instructions to make Pumpkin Roll Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix butter and 1 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in 2 eggs, pumpkin, 1 tsp vanilla and water until blended.
- In separate bowl mix flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add both mixtures together until blended well.
- Spread 2/3 batter into lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pumpkin batter.
- Dollop remaining pumpkin batter on top of cream cheese mixture. Use knife to swirl together.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until pumpkin just springs back. Cool completely and cut into bars.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin roll bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!