Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet pumpkin dip. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Pumpkin Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Sweet Pumpkin Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet pumpkin dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Pumpkin Dip:
- Prepare 1 sugar pumpkin (or 15oz canned pumpkin)
- Make ready 8 oz marscapone cheese
- Take 1 cup light brown sugar
- Make ready 3/4 teaspoon ginger
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Get 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare Ginger snaps or Gingerbread people
- Get Spring of ginger
Steps to make Sweet Pumpkin Dip:
- If using canned pumpkin skip steps 1-4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash sugar pumpkin and cut in half. Scoop out seeds and place cut side on backing sheet. Fill with 1/2 water.
- Cover pumpkin halves with foil and bake in oven 45-90 minutes. Pumpkin should be easily poked with fork.
- Let pumpkin cool then scoop out inside and place in food processor. Move pumpkin glop to a bowl and let it set so excess water pools on top. Remove excess water with spoon or paper towel
- Put marscapone cheese into food processor with dry ingredients and blend until mixed.
- Put pumpkin glop or canned pumpkin into food processor and blend until smooth and thick.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet pumpkin dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!