Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple crisp with caramel sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple crisp with caramel sauce using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Get Apple Filling
- Take 3-4 Granny smith apples
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Get 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Get 3 Tablespoons milk
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Take Crumb topping
- Make ready 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Take 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Take Dash salt
- Get 1/3 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Take Caramel Sauce
- Get 1 cup light brown sugar
- Get 1/2 cup half and half
- Make ready 4 Tablespoons butter
- Make ready Vanilla extract
Instructions to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium size bowl combine the crumb topping ingredients with a fork (or pastry cutter or hands) until it resembles small crumbs. Refrigerate while you prepare apple filling and caramel sauce
- For caramel sauce: combine brown sugar, half & half, and butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk continually. Let mixture bubble for 7 minutes before you add vanilla. Once vanilla is added let it bubble for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool and thicken.
- Peel and slice apples. Set in bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and flour until well blended. Add lemon juice, milk, vanilla, and stir well. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour butter mixture over apples and toss to coat. Pour apples mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and top is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top, and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food apple crisp with caramel sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!