Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sriracha mayo and panko crusted salmon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sriracha mayo and panko crusted salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon:
- Make ready 4 salmon fillets, boneless, skinless or (Half salmon)
- Take 1/3 cup mayo
- Prepare 2 tbs sriracha (or more if you want is spicier)
- Make ready Panko breadcrumbs (or GF breadcrumbs)
Steps to make Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon:
- Wash and pat salmon dry
- Mix together mayo and sriracha in a bowl
- Cover all sides of the salmon with the mayo mixture then dip the salmon into panko breadcrumbs (I used GF breadcrumbs pictured here)
- Lightly spray the top of the salmon wjth non-stick cooking spray.
- Place in oven at 350⁰F for 25 -30 min OR in a 350⁰ F air fryer for 15-20min
- Serve with your fave sides. Some ideas: rice, risotto, buttered and lemon noodles, on a salad, shredded into a wrap with veggies etc
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sriracha mayo and panko crusted salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!