Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mint dip/pudina thogayal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pudina Thogayal (Mint Thogayal) very easy to make thogayal variety. Mint leaves are so healthy and tasty. This Pudina Thogayal is a very delicious thogayal variety. Thogayal are usually thick in consistency than chutney.
Mint dip/Pudina thogayal is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mint dip/Pudina thogayal is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mint dip/pudina thogayal using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mint dip/Pudina thogayal:
- Get 1 cup fresh mint (stalks removed)
- Take 2 tsp urad dal
- Prepare 1/4 tsp hing/asafoetida
- Take 5 Dry red chillies
- Get 2 tsp oil
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 1 grape sized tamarind (without seeds); or 1 tsp tamarind paste
- Prepare 1/4 cup coconut (grated/powder); optional
- Make ready 2 tablespoons water (optional)
Serve with hot rice or dosa or idli. Or use it to add additional flavor in your Biriyani/Pulao. Pudina thogiyal or mint thogaiyal is very common dish at home and one among the recipe which everybody will eat. Switch of the flame and add the mint leaves to this and saute this in the pan heat for few minutes.
Instructions to make Mint dip/Pudina thogayal:
- Wash the mint leaves and let them dry. Ensure there are no insects as mint; grown naturally tend to attract worms.
- Add oil to a pan. Toss in urad dal; asafoetida and chillies. Sauté on low heat to the urad dal turns golden brown. Then toss in the mint. Make sure that the heat is low as mint cooks real fast. Add in the coconut if including; at this point. Sauté for 2 minutes more. Then turn off the stove. Let it cool.
- Now in a blender; add the mix from pan, salt, tamarind block and grind well to paste. If it appears to stick; add some water and grind well to paste.
- Thogayal ready! Serve with hot rice or dosa or idli. Or use it to add additional flavor in your Biriyani/Pulao.
Pudina thogiyal or mint thogaiyal is very common dish at home and one among the recipe which everybody will eat. Switch of the flame and add the mint leaves to this and saute this in the pan heat for few minutes. Add coconut to this and when it is completely cool, grind this into a thick thogayal. Mint Thogayal or Pudina thuvaiyal is a very flavorful dish prepared with fresh mint leaves, lentils, tamarind and other spices. When mixed with hot rice and.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mint dip/pudina thogayal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!