Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pasta primavera. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta Primavera is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pasta Primavera is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta primavera using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Primavera:
- Make ready 6 oz Penne Pasta
- Get 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- Take 1 yellow squash, chopped
- Make ready 1 zucchini squash, chopped
- Prepare 2/3 cup matchstick carrots
- Make ready 1 red bell pepper, sliced (matchstick)
- Prepare 1 green bell pepper, sliced (matchstick)
- Make ready 1 small head of broccoli, cut to mini tree tops
- Make ready 4 tsp Olive Oil, divided
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp italian seasoning
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 onion diced
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Get 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Take 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
Steps to make Pasta Primavera:
- Preheat oven to 450 F; - Line baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Cook pasta according to instructions, add sugar snap peas 3 minutes before finished. Drain
- Mix all other veggies (squash, carrots, bell peppers and broccoli) with 2 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning. Place on prepared baking sheet and roast until tender ~15min.
- Saute onion in remaining oil until tender in a large skillet - .
- Add pasta, basil, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Mix and cook until heated through, ~3-5 min.
- In a large bowl mix roasted veggies with pasta mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pasta primavera recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!